Shipping and Return Policy
Items for sale on this website are only available for delivery to the following countries: Metropolitan France, including Corsica, Monaco, certain European countries (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Iceland, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom) and French overseas departments (Reunion Island, Martinique, Guadeloupe).
Deliveries are provided by Colissimo services from Monday to Friday, depending on the option chosen by the Customer when validating their Order. Deliveries are at the customer's expense or are offered for any purchase of a swimsuit in France only (not including the overseas departments).
The amount of the delivery costs is calculated according to the destination as well as the delivery method chosen.
The Customer will receive by e-mail an Order number confirming that the Order has been properly processed. The Customer will be informed of the various stages of his/her Order by e-mail.
Shipments are announced by e-mail to the Customer at the e-mail address provided by the latter on his/her customer account.
The items ordered will be delivered within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from the date of the Order, subject to full payment of the price.
The risk of loss or deterioration of the Items during shipping is transferred to the Customer when the order is handed over to the carrier, when the carrier is in charge of shipping by the Customer and not by ELSI PARIS. For all claims concerning the transport of the packages (delay, loss, deterioration), the Customer must therefore contact the carrier.
In case the Customer chooses a delivery by carrier :
- Thanks to the shipping number, the Customer can track the progress of his/her package on the website of the carrier chosen by the Customer.
- Delivery is made to the delivery address indicated by the Customer, it being specified that this must be the residence address of the Customer, of a natural person of his/her choice or of a legal entity (delivery to his/her company). Delivery cannot be made in hotels or post office boxes.
- The Customer is informed that it is his/her responsibility to provide exactly all the necessary details for the correct routing of his/her Order and perfect delivery (access code, access specification for example).
- If the Customer is absent at the time of delivery, a delivery notice shall inform the Customer of the terms and conditions for the storage of his/her package and its availability, under the full and exclusive responsibility of the carrier.
- If the delivery address provided by the Customer is not valid and therefore leads to a return of the package for non-receipt at the indicated address, the return shipping costs of the package to the new address transmitted will be borne by the Customer.
- A delivery note is included in the package, summarizing the Items ordered and actually delivered.
- The Customer fully and exclusively bears the risks relating to the Articles as from their delivery. Delivery means the transfer to the Customer of the physical possession of the Items (the "Delivery").
The Items are delivered to the delivery address indicated by the Customer at the time of the Order at the latest on the date indicated at the time of the Order, depending on the country of delivery.
ELSI PARIS makes every effort to deliver the Order within a maximum period of 30 days and undertakes that the delivery will be made within 4 (four) working days in Metropolitan France and 20 (twenty) working days for an international delivery, starting from the Order and undertakes that the delivery will be made within a maximum period of 30 calendar days.
In the event of a delayed delivery of more than 7 working days with respect to the maximum time limit above, the Customer may contact ELSI PARIS by e-mail to enjoin ELSI PARIS to execute the delivery within a reasonable additional time. In the event of failure to respect this new deadline, the Customer may ask ELSI PARIS by e-mail to cancel the Order.
The contract and therefore the sale shall be considered terminated upon receipt by ELSI PARIS of the email or letter by which the Customer informs ELSI PARIS of its decision, unless the delivery occurred between the sending and receipt of the email or letter from the Customer.
In the event that the Order is definitively cancelled, the Customer shall obtain a refund of the Order price paid within 30 days following the cancellation confirmed by e-mail.
In the event that the Customer receives the package after the cancellation of his/her Order, ELSI PARIS will refund the Articles, excluding return shipping costs, upon receipt of all of the items in their perfect original condition.
Each delivery is deemed made as soon as the package is made available to the Customer, in particular by the carrier, as indicated by the control system used by the carrier.
If the package is damaged or if the Items does not correspond to the Customer's Order, the Customer must initiate the return procedure described in Article 10 below within 30 calendar days after shipment.
In the event of delivery by a carrier requiring an appointment to be made with the Customer, the carrier shall contact the Customer as soon as possible to arrange a delivery appointment, 30 days at the latest from the date of validation of the order.
ELSI PARIS can not be held responsible for late delivery not being of its own doing, justified by a case of force majeure (as defined below) or due exclusively to unavailability of the Customer after several proposals for appointments by the carrier. Also, ELSI PARIS can not be held liable for any harmful consequences resulting from a delay in delivery, only the reimbursement of the Item by ELSI PARIS being possible to the exclusion of any other form of compensation.
If on the occasion of the same Order, the delivery dates of several Items are different, the delivery date shall be based on the latest date from the date of order.
1 Defective or non-compliant items:
Any claim on the Items, in particular in the event of defective, damaged, non-compliant or apparent defect(s), must be notified by the Customer to ELSI PARIS without delay by telephone, mail or e-mail using the contact information provided on the Website or in Article 12, specifying the Item(s) involved, the nature and type of defect.
It is up to the Customer to provide all probative evidence of the reality of the defect found. The Customer shall report its reservations and claims in a sufficiently precise manner to allow ELSI PARIS to investigate the reality of the defect. ELSI PARIS may request one or more photos of the Product.
In case of return accepted by ELSI PARIS, particularly in case of lack of conformity, the Customer will have the choice between the repair of the Item if possible, the refund or the replacement of the Item by an equivalent Item provided by ELSI PARIS.
In accordance with the provisions of the French Consumer Code, ELSI PARIS may not proceed according to the Customer's choice (repair or replacement) if this choice entails a cost that is clearly disproportionate to the other method, taking into account the value of the Item or the importance of the defect. If repair or replacement is not possible, the Customer may return the Item (using the return slip) and get the refund of the price or keep the Item and get part of the refund.
A return slip can be obtained in the following cases :
- If the package is damaged (and in this case, the Customer must refuse the delivery or be given a certificate of damage by the carrier or notify any reservations on the products delivered to the carrier and ELSI PARIS). For this, it is imperative to make a reservation at the time of delivery by detailing the condition of the package on the delivery slip (taking a photo of the damaged package is strongly recommended in case of dispute with the carrier) ;
- If the delivered Item is different from the one ordered ;
- If the delivered Item shows a defect of conformity (defective, damaged or apparent defect).
In the cases mentioned above, the Customer may return the said Item using the return slip corresponding to the returned Item :
- The return form, valid no later than 30 days following the dispatch of the Order, may be obtained from ELSI PARIS customer service, contact details indicated in Article 12 ;
- The Customer must fill in the form provided for this purpose, print it and insert it in the package to be returned ; no return can be validated without it ;
- Any claim made after this deadline will not be accepted and ELSI PARIS will be released from any liability.
- This refund procedure is exclusive of any exchange, and this, in order to spare the Customer the delays and terms of exchange procedures that may present a major drawback for the Customer.
- The Customer will have to return the non-compliant Item to obtain the refund of the price of his Item.
- ELSI PARIS shall bear the cost of returning the item in a tracked parcel : to this end, the Customer must contact customer service (as described in Article 12 of these Terms and Conditions) to receive a prepaid postal label ; in no case ELSI PARIS will refund the return postage paid directly by the Customer to the Post Office.
The Customer must ship his/her non-compliant Item(s) in the original packaging of the Items to the following address :
Service retours e-shop
134 rue Perronet
92200 Neuilly Sur Seine
The Customer can drop off his/her return package :
- At the post office (package less than or equal to 30 kg).
The Customer can then track the delivery of his/her package on www.colissimo.fr.
2 Terms of return and refund:
Return costs are not covered by ELSI PARIS and are the responsibility of the customer.
Any return that does not comply or unsuitable for resale (damaged, used or soiled by the Customer) will be rejected and ELSI PARIS will be released from any liability.
Items must be returned properly protected, in their original packaging (a carefully opened package will not be considered as damaged packaging), accompanied by their label and protective film. The Customer must return the Items by a delivery method that ensures their protection and maintains them in perfect condition.
Once the returned Items have been checked, ELSI PARIS agrees to refund the Customer for the amount paid, non including delivery and return shipping costs, in accordance with his/her Order, as soon as possible and no later than thirty (30) calendar days following the date of receipt of the return package, to the bank account or payment account of the Customer used to pay for the Items.
The liability of ELSI PARIS and the guarantee are excluded in case of defects resulting from the use of the Item by the Customer and in particular improper use, poor maintenance or failure to comply with the conditions of maintenance and precautions for use communicated or made available to the Customer by ELSI PARIS or the manufacturer of the Item, negligence, fault or breach of the Customer's contractual obligations, unforeseeable and insurmountable fact of a third party outside the contract or force majeure.